I am... Je suis... 我是...
- husband to a lovely and funny soul!
- incredibly guilty of taking photo of odd objects just because they look "interesting"
- addicted to nutella and hazelnut anything
- always leaning towards the idea of "why not"
- inspired by color, but secretly yearning for the simplicity of black & white
That’s me in a nutshell...
I picked up camera at a very young age. Ever since, photography has become my creative outlet. I loved to shoot, everything. However, it wasn't until my job at a commercial studio before I discovered my appreciation for great portraiture. Ever since, I attempt to incorporate portraiture in all my images, even wildlife.
I have traveled and shot weddings in different countries and different cultures. To me, there is no better way to observe a culture from the most festive and celebrated event of a person's life.